- What is your shipping policy? Please see our shipping policy.
- Do you charge for shipping? Yes. If your order is over $45, shipping is free. Economy shipping starts at $4.90 and up. Standard shipping starts at $6.90 and up.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes? We do not ship to post office boxes because we use a tracking service that requires a physical address.
- What are my shipping options? Currently, we offer two shipping options: economy (which is 5-8 business days) and standard (which is 3-4 business days). Orders shipped free will be shipped by economy shipping.
- Do you ship internationally? We do not currently ship outside of the United States.
- When will I receive my order? Orders are processed within 2 business days and shipping time is based on economy or standard shipping.
- Can I change my shipping address after I place my order? Yes. Just email us at crystal [@] northernrosejewelry.com while your order is processing (within 2 days of placing your order). Once your order has shipped, we cannot change the shipping address.
- Can I expedite my order? No, currently we are only able to ship by economy and standard. This option may be added in the future.
- How can I track my order? You will be provided with a tracking number once you receive your order confirmation by email.
- Can I combine promotion codes? Typically, promotion codes cannot be combined, unless specifically stated in the promotion code.
- How do I cancel my order? Contact us before your order has shipped, and we will cancel it. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the order is canceled.
- There’s a problem with my order. If you have a problem with your order, email us to get it straightened out.
- Why was my order canceled? Our platform has a fraud analysis feature and it allows us to view orders that appear fraudulent. If your order is canceled within 48 hours, it may be due to potential fraudulent activity, or activity that appears fraudulent. Northern Rose, LLC reserves the right to cancel an order due to pricing errors or if it looks like a fraudulent transaction. We will notify you via email of this cancellation.
- Is my transaction/payment information safe? We use Shopify payments so your transaction is safe.
- Why isn’t my discount code working? It may have expired. Make sure the code is spelled correctly. We only allow one promotion code per sale.
Jewelry and Product Information:
- What is your jewelry made of? We only use sterling silver, gold, gold vermeil, and stainless steel. We never use nickel or pewter. Our gemstones are real, genuine precious gemstones and semi-precious gemstones that have been mined or lab created. Lab created gemstones are exactly the same as natural mined gemstones and have the same composition. They are identical in every way, except the price.
- What is gold or silver filled and/or gold or silver plated? When a base metal like brass is coated with gold, it is called “filled” or “plated.” A base metal that is “filled” has a thicker layer of gold and silver than a base metal that is “plated.” This is done to give you a higher quality product while still keeping the cost down.
- Gold filled has the thickest layer of 12K or 14K gold. Gold plated has the thinnest layer of 12K or 14K gold.
- Gold vermeil is a layer of gold over sterling silver. The gold layer is thinner than gold filled, but thicker than gold plated.
- Does your silver tarnish? All silver tarnishes. The best way to prevent silver from tarnishing is to store it in a cool dark place in an anti-tarnish plastic bag or plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip.
- What is your return or exchange policy? We offer a 30 day “love it” guarantee. If you don’t love your item, contact us for a return within 30 days of the date you purchased your item. You must send your item back to us, undamaged, in order to complete the return. If you want to exchange an item, the easiest way to do that is to return the item and then buy a new item once your refund has been processed. Please see our return policy for complete details on returns.
- When will I get my refund? It can take up to 10 business days before your refund is fully processed and you receive the refunded amount.
- What items are not eligible for return? Custom orders are not eligible for return, and items damaged by the customer.
- What if my item arrived damaged? Contact us immediately if you receive a damaged item. Please provide pictures of the item and then send it back to us for a return. If the item was damaged by the customer, and not in transit, we will not issue a refund or replace the item. We will not replace a damaged item or issue a refund after the 30 day return policy.
- Do you offer a warranty? We provide a 30 day “love it” money-back guarantee. If you do not love your item, just contact us within 30 days of the date of your purchase.
- Do you use recyclable packaging? We use as much recyclable and environmentally friendly packaging as we can. Items that are made of silver may come in a special, reusable plastic bag designed to prevent tarnish in order to protect your jewelry.
- Do you offer gift wrap? We currently do not offer gift wrap.
- Do you really plant trees? Yes! 1% of all purchases go toward planting trees to improve the planet. We truly care about sustainability, and we plant trees through Onetreeplanted.com.